Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Esther & Joe Choi

Wow... here is a wonderful recommendation letter from a recent bride and groom! Thank you for your kind words and support, Esther & Joe!

February 19, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

I met Sarabeth at a bridal show last year. At that time, my husband and I were contemplating whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator. It was January and we were slowly starting to plan for a September wedding. I didn’t think that a wedding coordinator was necessary at that time. With so many costs slowly climbing up, I thought that this was something that we could save money on. Now that I look back, I don’t know how I could have done it without her!! I was so pleased with how affordable her services were. The payment plans she offered were great and made it less stressful on us.

She was there for all my meetings and helped me make important decisions. The only regret I have is not listening to her on my DJ. To future brides, always listen to Sarabeth and take her advice seriously. She has so much knowledge in the wedding industry and she knows what she’s talking about.

You’ll be so surprised at how well organized she is. She’ll help you remember what needs to be done along the way. On the day of the wedding, nothing went wrong. Everything was perfect and on schedule. I don’t know how she did it. Everything went so smoothly. I literally woke up the day of the wedding knowing that everything would be taken care of and I was able to enjoy the day more. She did this all while she was 7 months pregnant too!

I miss planning my wedding and having Sarabeth as my wedding coordinator made it so fun and less stressful. I promise you that you’ll enjoy planning your wedding and guarantee you that you’ll have the best wedding day ever if you hire Sarabeth as your coordinator.

Enjoy this time of planning and have lots of fun! It goes by fast, especially the day of your wedding.

Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Esther Choi

=)


February 19, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Sarabeth when Esther and I were searching for a wedding coordinator at a wedding convention in Dallas. My goal as a fiancé, at the time, was to find someone who would help Esther feel less stressed and worried about planning a wedding. It was very important for me to find a wedding coordinator whose personality would complement Esther's to make the planning process run smoothly.

Sarabeth's warm personality and organizational skills were exceptional. She did an excellent job from start to finish which made the wedding run smoothly. Esther and I were able to focus on enjoying the wedding ceremony. I appreciate Sarabeth's genuine care and concern for our special event and look forward to working with her again for anything else in the future we may have planned.

Sarabeth was able to bring everyone together as a team and tactfully lead the wedding planning which I was impressed with. I would recommend her services to any friends or colleagues who may be getting married in the future to benefit from her expertise.

Sincerely,

Dr. Choi

Here are a few beautiful photos from Brett & Kiri with Pen Carlson Photography!



No comments:

Post a Comment